Monday 26 April 2010

Mine and my Grandmas art work.



















































My Grandma is a fine art artist and she loves to paints. I have watched my grandma paint so often i feel that were my inspiration has come from. I was up at my grandparents place when my grandma was painting with acrylics and i found a painting that she started but she didn't like it. so i asked if i could finish it off and she said that i was okay. that may sound weird but my grandma was hates to have things un-perfect and if it doesn't look right then she'll have to strat over again. i love to paint with arcylics and i like to see the finish piece. Whilst I was working my grandma was talking about how the painting was part of her life and it was going to be placed in an exhibition and if my painting sold then i could get the some of the money from the painting. whoop whoop :) it was fun while it lasted and i got to see my grandma learning a new technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment