Monday 26 April 2010

Module Intoduction to Digital.




Above are the design that Ive created using different tools.

This is module is about the 3 main adobe's that anybody will use to design and create on.

The First is Adobe Photoshop.
I love to design stuff on photoshop the different tools and effect on the images is amazing, unique and different. I feel that I like it so much is because I have gotten used to using it some much whilst doing my A Levels. I feel like I have learnt some new things on Photoshop then before but I feel that they were showing use the tools and the effects on the images that each tool uses.
Below is a final Piece that I created whilst using photoshop. I've used two scanned objects or images, Two photos and one of my own choose which is a photo.

The Second is Adobe Illustrator.
I've never used the Illustrator before but im some way its similar to Photoshop but I can design and create more freely.
Below is a final piece that I created, just by experimenting with different tools on Illustrator. Usong Illustrator you can't scan images in. I scan an image in Photoshop and then placed the image in Illustrator. During creating this image I think that I got used to using the vector tool.

The Third is Adobe InDesign.
I have never been on InDesign before and I've got a feeling that I will never will do after I have finished my degree. (thats if I decided I can use the damn thing :/ Even though I've been to these extra lesson this week I feel abit better about InDesgin but not alot :/

No comments:

Post a Comment