Tuesday 17 April 2012

Gola Time Lapse

University Of Huddersfield Project...

This project is about to create an advertisement camping to re-brand the company. This project wasn't fun at the beginning as I do not no anything about the company apart from that the do bags and that is about it. Then I relised that it was a sports company that focuses on football more then the other sports. Here is the idea that I come up with.

To create this animation, I created it on Flash. This was harder then I thought it would be. It was easier then using Photoshop. Trying to understand and remember the software on Flash, was harder then I thought it. There was the keys and frames to remember but I got there along the way of creating this.

(Images below are not in order):












The animation is on YouTube, please follow the link below to see the animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SphdJ4eTqPU&feature=endscreen&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment