Wednesday 2 March 2011

staedtler

After creating the Great Wall of Type. The brief that was set was to create a final piece that would promote staedtler collection of work.

Part of the brief was to do 12 Illustrations of the Great wall of type using 6 of the different materials.









Above is some of the Illustrations that I created.

I created a big piece of work that I created using different media. Below are some photos that I took.







Here are my final promotion design. I decided to create a paint panel of work with the examples to see the range of products that Staedler use.


Chalk


Colour Pencil


Pen


Chinagraph Pencil


acrylic


acrylic


Tissue paper and acrylic


Chalk


Marker Pen


Colour Pencil


Mixed Media


Mixed Media

Final Outcome


No comments:

Post a Comment