Friday 18 June 2010

Gift Bag Design.

This is the first competition that I'm going to do this summer. My first ever one. Even though the deadline isnt till September. I still want it done so that I don't have to worry about it.

I started to look at different gift bag designs to give me some idea what my gift bag could possibly look.

Here are some that I found from google.






I decided that some of this gifts bags have different designs are eye catching and cheeky.

I've decided that I'll make my own (even though it does say in the competition that we do have to make a gift bag) I googled templates for gift bags and I wanted a bag that was different from the normal gift bag you get and i found this webiste with differnt templates.

http://www.homemade-gifts-made-easy.com/gift-bag-template.html#gable-gift-bag-template

Ill upload my designs as soon as Im not so busy,

No comments:

Post a Comment